A new Hotel Van der Valk opens its doors in Arlon, a modern and ecological establishment for your stays in the province of Luxembourg.
Located at the crossroads of the A4 (motorway of the Sun) and E411 motorways, the brand new Van der Valk Arlon-Luxembourg offers 120 spacious Deluxe rooms with many amenities including free Wi-Fi.
In a modern and warm style, the hotel has been designed with noble materials, such as wood, to be in harmony with the surrounding nature. In addition, it is powered by heat pumps and solar panels.
In order to offer you a pleasant stay, the establishment also offers
- 2 restaurants: "Le Nid" and "Brasserie L'oeuf"
- 2 bars and a 150 seat terrace
- 6 electric charging stations including Supercharger Tesla
- 1 Wellbeing & Fitness area that will open in 2018
- 11 bright and multifunctional meeting rooms (1200 m²)
- 1 free parking 250 places
Easily accessible, the Hotel Van der Valk Luxembourg Arlon enjoys a central location in the Ardennes, 15 minutes from the centre of Arlon, close to Luxembourg City, Findel Airport and Kirchberg City Centre.
Number of guests : 254 personnes
Number of rooms : 125
English - French - Dutch
Lift - Bar - Charging points for electric cars - Parking - Restaurant - Terrace - WIFI