- Budget accommodation
- Accommodation centre
Located near Marche-En-Famenne and Durbuy, le Domaine Heure-Nature enjoys a stunning nature setting along the Ardenne forests and Condroz hilly landscapes.
Stretching along 8 hectares, this site is managed by les Scouts et Guides Pluralistes de Belgique who allow visitors to enjoy this beautiful location.
> 2 gîtes for groups
- 20 and 20 beds with kitchen and shower rooms
- Lager terrace along the larger chalet
- Wooden benches and tables outside to share lunch and dinner
> 6 campsites
- For 10 to 60 persons
- 2 lavatories (sinks, toilets, showers, dry toilets)
In the area
- Chardeneux,one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia
- Battle of the Bulge commemorative trail in Durbuy
- Adventure Valley in Durbuy
- Le Labyrinthe de Durbuy
- Château de Lavaux-Sainte-Anne
- Château de Rochefort
We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
Number of guests : 50 personnes
Number of rooms : 6
School nature trip
Picnic area - Barbecue - Children facilities - Garden - Laundry facilities - Non-smoking - Parking - Common bathroom - Terrace