Choose your country/language to continue your visit
How about camping in Wallonia? Come over, set your tent, park your caravan or mobile home in one of our amazing campsites or even by a farm.
Travelling with a mobilehome? We have a full section dedicated to this!
Type of campsite
- The Chênefleur camping site© Camping de ChênefleurTintigny
The Chênefleur camping siteThe Chênefleur camping is located along the Semois river, by Tintigny in the South of the Belgian Ardenne. Particularly friendly and welcoming, it proves perfect for families.
- The Hohenbusch camping site | Burg-Reuland© Camping HohenbuschBurg-Reuland
The Hohenbusch camping site | Burg-ReulandA 5-star family-friendly camping site in the Three Borders region (Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany)
- The Petite Suisse camping site in Dochamps© Camping Petite SuisseDochamps
The Petite Suisse camping site in DochampsThe Petite Suisse camping is located in the heart of the Belfian Ardenne, near Durbuy and Roche-en-Ardenne. The site is divided in several natural terraces offering stunning views on the region.
- Parc La Clusure: a camping site in Tellin, perfect to visit the Belgian Ardenne© SandayaTellin
Parc La Clusure: a camping site in Tellin, perfect to visit the Belgian ArdenneParc La Clusure is a camping site nestled between the forests and hills near Bure. This stunning setting, coupled with high quality services, makes it one of the best campings in Wallonia. Perfect for holidays with family or friends!
- Ile de Faigneul: a camping site in Poupehan© Leo Maes RAN - Camping Ile de faigneul SAPoupehan
Ile de Faigneul: a camping site in PoupehanThe camping site of l'Ile de Faigneul is a wonderful opportunity to go back to nature: come and plant your tent on this wonderful island.
- Saint Remacle camping© campingbelgique.beCugnon
Saint Remacle campingA camping enjoying the enchanting background of the Semois Valley.
- Le Canada camping, Chiny-sur-Semois© Camping Le CanadaChiny
Le Canada camping, Chiny-sur-SemoisThis small camping site is set in a forest of the stunning, wild Semois Valley, at the heart of the Ardenne. The natural setting will delight hikers, kayak lovers and families alike.
- Chimay campsite© WBT - Arnaud SiquetChimay
Chimay campsiteThe Chimay campsite, which was awarded 2 stars for its quality, enjoys a fantastic nature setting, a mere 5 minutes’ walk from the historical town centre and its attractions.
- Les Roches: a camping in Rochefort© Valérie PietronsRochefort
Les Roches: a camping in RochefortLes Roches is a camping site near the town centre of Rochefort. Peaceful, family-friendly, this 4-star camping guarantees comfort and quality services.
- Le Ban de Laviot camping© WBT - Arnaud SiquetRochehaut
Le Ban de Laviot campingA family-friendly camping between the forest and the Semois river, offering a peaceful setting.
- Le Sagittaire campsite (Laviot)© Camping Le SagittaireRochehaut
Le Sagittaire campsite (Laviot)Le Sagitaire campsite, near Bouillon, is ideally equipped for relaxed stays.
- Camping Gossaimont: a 4 star site in Odrimont© WBT - Arnaud SiquetLierneux
Camping Gossaimont: a 4 star site in OdrimontCamping Gossaimont, part of the Floréal Holliday network, has been awarded 4 stars for its quality. Nestled in the Hautes-Ardennes region, it is sure to delight all nature lovers.
- Croix-Scaille camping in Gedinne© Camping de la Croix-ScailleGedinne
Croix-Scaille camping in GedinneDiscover the Ardenne by staying gat the Croix-Saille camping in Gedinne.
- Confort Camping (Bohan, province of Namur)© WBT - Arnaud SiquetBohan
Confort Camping (Bohan, province of Namur)The Confort camping, set by the Semois river and delightful woodlands in Bohan, is the perfect place to set up your tent or park your camping car.
- The Neuf Prés campsite© Pierre-Yves SougnéVielsalm
The Neuf Prés campsiteLes Neuf Prés is a 3-star camping site near Vielsalm. Its sports infrastructures and animation program will guarantee a memorable stay with friends or family.
- Parc des Sources Spa Campsite© Meauxsoone XavierSpa
Parc des Sources Spa CampsiteLocated in Ardenne, near Spa, this campsite offers 118 pitches. It opens from April on.
- Le Héron, a camping south of Namur© CampingsWallonieMouzaive
Le Héron, a camping south of NamurThis camping, along the Semois, is the perfect place to relax whether on your own, with family or friends. Le Héron, ideally located by the Semois, can be found in Mouzaive, by Vresse-en-Semois.
- Domaine du Bocq: a camping site in Purnode© Camping Domaine du BocqPurnode
Domaine du Bocq: a camping site in PurnodeAt Le Camping du Bocq, visitors can stay either in the camping part of the site or in gÎtes. A wide range of activities can be enjoyed on site.
- Europacamp: a camping site in Saint-Hubert© EuropacampSaint-Hubert
Europacamp: a camping site in Saint-HubertEuropacamp, in Saint Hubert, is a fantastic camping enjoying the green setting of the Ardenne. The perfect place to forget urban life and stress...
- Le Roptai: a camping site in Ave-et-Auffe (Ardenne)© Camping le RoptaiAve-et-Auffe
Le Roptai: a camping site in Ave-et-Auffe (Ardenne)Le Roptai is a camping site in Ave-et-Auffe (Ardenne), the perfect region for nature, forests and stream lovers.
- The Val de l'Aisne: a camping site in Blier, between La Roche-en-Ardenne and Durbuy© Camping Val de l’aisneÉrezée
The Val de l'Aisne: a camping site in Blier, between La Roche-en-Ardenne and DurbuyVisitors can choose between bungalows and out of the ordinary lodgings such as suspended tents, caravans or sphairs (transparent bubbles)
- Le Pommier Rustique: a camping site in Durnal© Camping le Pommier RustiqueDurnal
Le Pommier Rustique: a camping site in DurnalWelcome to Le Pommier Rustique, a camping site in Durnal set in the stunning, green Bocq valley in the Ardenne.
- Le Maka camping in Auby-sur-Semois© Camping Le MakaBertrix
Le Maka camping in Auby-sur-SemoisThis camping, located in woodlands by the Semois river, proves ideal for travellers wishing to reconnect with nature
- Domaine de Claire-Fontaine campsite (Godarville)© HCT-C.CarpentierGodarville
Domaine de Claire-Fontaine campsite (Godarville)Located in the heart of the verdant setting of Godarville, the campsite of the Domaine de Claire-Fontaine offers a relaxing holiday.
- L'Ancienne Barrière campsite in Trois-Ponts© Lola MarinBasse-Bodeux
L'Ancienne Barrière campsite in Trois-PontsL'Ancienne Barrière campsite welcomes you in Basse-Bodeux near Trois-Ponts with its superb green setting, amidst woodlands, with many walking paths nearby.
- Spa d'or camping© Camping Spa d'OrSart-Lez-Spa
Spa d'or campingA stunning, family-friendly camping, by a little river.
- The Pont de Deulin camping site (Hotton)© Camping & Bistro Pont de DeulinHotton
The Pont de Deulin camping site (Hotton)A pleasant camping by the Ourthe river
- Tonny: a campsite in Amberloup© WBT - Arnaud SiquetAmberloup
Tonny: a campsite in AmberloupTouristic campsite by the Ourthe river, at the heart of the Belgian Ardenne.
- Camping de la Semois in Florenville© L. LecuivreSainte-Cécile
Camping de la Semois in FlorenvilleThis comfortable, family friendly camping is perfect for those loving nature and peacefulness. Why not try fishing or kayaking?
- Aux Massotais camping© WBT - Arnaud SiquetVielsalm
Aux Massotais campingA spacious, family-friendly camping
- The Val de Poix camping site© WBT - Arnaud SiquetSaint-Hubert
The Val de Poix camping siteA camping site at the heart of the Ardennes forest, offering a relaxed atmosphere.
- Belle Vue camping© WBT - Arnaud SiquetWaimes
Belle Vue campingA camping site enjoying a stunning setting by the lake of Robertville
- La Lesse camping© WBT - Arnaud SiquetHouyet
La Lesse campingThis camping is nestled near the Lesse river, in one of the most beautifull valleys in Wallonia
- Alaska: a campsite in Marbehan© David LavigneMarbehan
Alaska: a campsite in MarbehanA family-friendly campsite by the Mellier river, enjoying a green, tree-planted setting.
- Le trou du cheval: a camping site in Chairière© WBT - Arnaud SiquetChairière
Le trou du cheval: a camping site in ChairièreA peaceful camping by the Semois river, near Vresse-sur-Semois.
- Aux deux eaux camping© WBT - Arnaud SiquetTintigny
Aux deux eaux campingA family-friendly camping in a rural setting, along the Rulle river.
- The Rosière camping site© Camping La RosièreFlorenville
The Rosière camping siteA pleasant parking along the Semois river.
- Les Bouleaux camping (Bohan)© Hungry Nuggets.comBohan
Les Bouleaux camping (Bohan)The Bouleaux camping, along the Semois, is the perfect place to reconnect with nature and relax. Its green setting and relaxed atmosphere make it the perfect place for family holidays.
- The Plage camping site© Sacha GilsonRobertville
The Plage camping siteA peaceful camping by the Robertville lake
- CHEZ L'AMI PIERRE CAMPING© Camping L'ami PierreAlle-sur-Semois
CHEZ L'AMI PIERRE CAMPINGThe "Chez l'ami Pierre" camping welcomes you all year round in Alle, situated in the Belgian Ardenne. This comfortable site is situated along the banks of the Semois river.
- Trieu du Bois camping© Françoise LeclercqLuttre
Trieu du Bois campingA small camping in a green, tree-planted setting:
- Oos Heem camping© WBT - Arnaud SiquetAmblève
Oos Heem campingThe family-friendly Oos Heem camping is located in Amblève, near Malmédy - not far from the border with Germany and Luxembourg. It's quite peaceful in spring and autumn and offers a range of activities for children under 16 in summer.
- Wesertal: a camping site in Baelen© Camping WesertalBaelen
Wesertal: a camping site in BaelenThis family friendly camping, set in nature, guarantees a wonderful stay in Baelen, on the Eastern side of Belgium.
- Le Thier de Hazeilles: a campsite in Erezée© Le Thier de HazeillesÉrezée
Le Thier de Hazeilles: a campsite in ErezéeThis campsite, located in the village of Hazeilles (commune of Erezée), is perfect for a relaxing stay in a tree plated setting.
- The Lac de Cherapont camping site© Lac de CherapontLimerlé
The Lac de Cherapont camping siteSet in nature, by the lake of Cherapony. Green setting, half shaded lot. Sports fun for the whole family, many activities around.
- The Anderegg camping site© Lesley BekkerWaimes
The Anderegg camping siteA peaceful, family-friendly camping site overlooking the hills
- Vieux Moulin camping© WBT - Arnaud SiquetGemmenich
Vieux Moulin campingThe perfect location for the whole family. A camping at the heart of the three borders region, in an exceptional green setting.
- Houlifontaine camping© Camping d’HoulifontainePoupehan
Houlifontaine campingA South oriented camping, in an exceptional setting along the Semois river.