Each season has its charm in the South of Belgium. We have put together a few ideas to help you enjoy the winter sparkle!
Walking, cycling, horse riding… The frosty landscapes, the crisp fresh air guarantee a memorable day out:
- Listen to the snow crunch under your step
- Take the time to admire the landscapes, revealed further by the fallen tree leaves
- Drive through adorable villages beautifully lit for the end of year festivities, the smoke rising from the chimneys
- Enjoy the magical, enchanting vibe of forests, which look straight out of a fairy tale
- Discover nature and towns from a different angle
Start planning your winter holidays by downloading the walks you are interested in.
Walks and hikes: the map
Tips for walkers
Just a reminder that some areas might be closed to walkers for a variety reasons: limitation of the number of visitors to protect nature, hunting… Check with the local tourist office beforehand.