- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Education to nature
Before being bottled, Spa's natural mineral water enjoys a fantastic underground journey. Eaudissey presents this fascinating adventure.
From spring to a bottle
L'Eaudyssée de Spa reveals the secrets of Spa's mineral water (purity, filtering...) and develops a number of themes:
- How vital drinking water is
- How a raindrop becomes naturally pure water
- The protection of water cycles and natural resources
- The bottling process (view on the production line)
- Spa as a brand (Spa Reine, Spa Marie Henriette, Spa Barisart, Spa Fruits...)
Visitors with specific needs
The Domaine du Chapitre is one of the many sites certified by Access-i (meaning with facilities or/activities adapted to travellers with specific needs). You will find more details on the website to plan your visit.
We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
Tasting - Film projections/presentations - Tour of facilities
Shop - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking